Project Main Overall Objective:
- Environment protection and biodiversity preservation by implementation of on-line information integrated system, about correlation between weather and soil conditions and insect migration for monitoring the environment, informing and educating about potential polluters (farmers and administration) by the means of new created network of cross-border partners.More detalils
Project Specific Objective 1 : Developing of the specific monitoring system and cross-border network wit next main outputs: 1 cross-border integrated monitoring specific system for clima, insect migration and soil quality and 1 cross-border network for clima, insect migration and soil quality monitoring.
Project Specific Objective 2: Education and training of interested people in using and improvement of the monitoring system with main outputs:
- 20 organizations (public, administrative, education and NGO) involved in network activities;
- 2 training’s.
- 40 people trained.
- 1 international conference, 30 scientific papers;
- 1 volume of research papers.
- 1 study regarding relationship between clima, soil condition and insect migration in cross-border area.